Working with just a Realtor ... or a professional?
Not all Realtors are alike! When purchasing or selling a home, you should expect to work with a professional ... and you deserve to work with one. So to experience that difference, contact Jim Manderfield. Jim`s goal is to provide you with all the facts and details necessary to make a knowledgeable, investment decision. The blending of his expertise, experience, and enthusiasm...along with the sophisticated tools and strength of Iowa Realty ...assures you of having the edge in today's competitive real estate market.
- Broker-Associate with Iowa Realty (1980-present)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) since 1987
- Graduate of Realtors Institute (GRI) since 1987
- Iowa Association of Realtors (IAR) member since 1980
- Des Moines Area Association of Realtors (DMAAR) member since 1980
- Multiple recipient of the Diamond and Gold Achievment Awards given annually by IAR
- Recipient of The1992 CRS of the Year Award
- Recipient of The 1992 Realtor Salesperson of the Year as given by DMAAR
- Member of Iowa Realty's Presidents Club
- Husband to Lori (Kester) Manderfield (2nd grade teacher at Des Moines Christian School)
- Father to Travis (19) at Iowa State ... Abby (16), and Emily (14) at Des Moines Christian School
- Member of Christ's Church at Fox Creek
- Member of CrossTrainers mens ministry
- Member of Bible Study Fellowship (BSF)
- Volunteer for Variety Club, United Way, Campus Crusade for Christ, and other charitable causes
- Outside interests include all sports, camping, etc.
110 Abigail Ln
Unsurpassed quality/craftsmanship in this stunning walkout ranch offering 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and...more>
32451 Wildwood Dr
Wow! Well-kept, stately ranch on timbered 1.3 acre lot! Lowest cost per square foot available...more>
8405 Barnham Dr
Wow! Price includes new Frieze carpet (April 30th), as well as a new roof prior to closing! Enjoy...more>